Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

Posted 16 years ago

hello,

i will travel with my son 2 years old... paris-bruxell-amsterdam-frankfurt-geneve-lyon... in july 2008... only with train and city bus

i see that hotel in city center , in high season, are very expensive...

i have a small budget, if i can pay for a private single room, i will do
but for example i saw in amsterdam a private room without bathroom cost 75 eur !!! so imagine i can't pay for this, do you think i can sleep with my son in a small dormitory ??? (same bed)

thanks for your answer..

evelyne

Follow this topic
Userpic

admin
Traveller
203 comments

replied 16 years ago

Hi there,

International Youth Hostel Association is an international hostel service you will find in all of Europe's big cities and they take families and adults and children. Many people are from 2 years up to 80 years old. The hostels are normally clean and safe and the prices are very good: perhaps 25- 30 Euros for a dormitory bed. And you can reserve in advance. I hope this information is heplful.

Have a very nice holiday.

iaink.

[quote]hello,

i will travel with my son 2 years old... paris-bruxell-amsterdam-frankfurt-geneve-lyon... in july 2008... only with train and city bus

i see that hotel in city center , in high season, are very expensive...

i have a small budget, if i can pay for a private single room, i will do
but for example i saw in amsterdam a private room without bathroom cost 75 eur !!! so imagine i can't pay for this, do you think i can sleep with my son in a small dormitory ??? (same bed)

thanks for your answer..

evelyne[/quote]