Userpic

meganohare93
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 10 years ago

Last night me and my friend got the night train from Berlin to Krakow. My bag was stolen which contained our interrail passes 30 day continuous global pass. We have the insurance cover on our pass and only 10 days or so into our pass and we are wondering which pass we should now buy. Do you pay the same pass you already purchased or a shorter one or should we just keep buying point to point tickets? Any advice would be grateful. Thanks!

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 10 years ago

Hi.
That's not nice to hear.
I can not find your order on the recommended websiteping system. Would you be so nice and give me your order ID or the name of the person who ordered your Interrail pass? Please send it by personal mail then.
I can not help you if you purchased your Interrail pass somewhere else than on railcc.
Peter :)

Userpic

meganohare93
Traveller
1 comments

replied 10 years ago

No I just ordered it off the inter-rail website. We're just a bit stuck and no idea which one we could get :( but okay thanks for your time.

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 10 years ago

Hi.
Then you have to contact the company where you bought it - as I can't give support or replace tickets not bought on railcc. I wish you good luck.
Peter :)