Userpic

frenky
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 10 years ago

Hello everyone,

I'm planning my train trip for the end of july and already found a lot of usefull information for my trip on the website. However I still got some questions. I would like to take the fastest connections and tried to make reservations but every time I get the remark that it isn't possible without ticket.

Is it necessary to make a reservation for these connections or not? And if it is how can I make these reservations. I prefer to do this online if that is possible.

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 10 years ago

Hi!

Are you planning to travel with InterRail? Since you are talking about reservations...no reservation needed for Amsterdam - Berlin; reservation is needed for the two other legs.

Are these the only connections you want to travel? If so, I would recommend regular tickets instead of InterRail, especially since you are 26 and can not buy the cheaper Youth Pass anymore.
Buy Amsterdam - Berlin and Berlin - Krakow online at [ux]https://rail.shop/bahn[/ux]

Krakow - Praha can not be purchased online as far as I know...so you might instead travel Amsterdam - Berlin - Praha - Krakow since Praha - Krakow can be purchased online at rail.shop/cd

Flo 8)

Userpic

frenky
Traveller
1 comments

replied 10 years ago

Thanks for the information.

I´m 26 but my girlfriend is 24 so she can get the youth pass. Is it then still better to buy regular tickets.

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 10 years ago

Well, you can compare prices at the given links. ;)