Userpic

Surfergirl
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 11 years ago

Hi there, my name is Melisa, I'm 22 years old and come from a small town near Nuremberg (Germany). I'm a film student and plan a documentary road movie this summer. Therefore I’d like to make an Interrailtrip across Europe from mid-August to mid-September. I’m getting support by my boyfriend Flo (23 years, also a student). Now we`re still looking for people (male/female), who wants to join this adventure, partly or completely.

The plan is to create an artistic film that portrays the freedom and serenity of such a road trip. Combined by spontaneous interviews of you and other travel-hungry people that we will meet on our tour.

We want to discover the most beautiful places in Europe and make a lot of experiences and meet new people. The route is still open. Possible would be a trip from Amsterdam to Paris via Brussels, than to Bordeaux, perhaps we could spend some days on the Atlantic coast in a surf camp and learn surfing. From Irun there is a night train to Lisbon and from there we could continue the journey on to Spain. Barcelona and eventually the tomato fight in Valencia? Across the Pyrenees also drives a little yellow train with an open desk, where we would have a magnificent view while passing the mountain landscape. Then there would be the possibility to drive from Nice to Italy, finishing the summer with pizza and pasta. But we also like to get inspired by other proposals.

If you decide to join us, I am sure that we would have a great summer together. In the end, you haven’t only the memory in your mind, but also a movie that you can watch again and again.

Contact me if you are interested! I’m looking forward your messages and answer all your questions!

Lovely greetings,

Melisa

Follow this topic