Userpic

Neulainen
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 12 years ago

I'm flying from Edinburgh to Katowice tomorrow. I thought I could buy my Interrail Global Pass from Waverley railway station in Edinburgh but to my surprise, it wasn't possible there. In Finland (where I live) you can buy the Interrail ticket from almost all railway stations.

Now I'm just wondering if it's possible to buy the Interrail pass in Poland (preferably in Katowice or Krakow). I would need it in a few days so buying the pass from internet is not an option. If buying is not possible in those stations that I mentioned above, can I buy the Interrail ticket from Vienna?

All help appreciated.

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9332 comments

replied 12 years ago

Hi.
It should be possible to get it in Krakow as well in Vienna.
It is not possible to buy an Interrail pass from a station in the UK.
And next time, order earlier and buy it here at railcc, to support our work and keep the servers running. :)
Thank you, Peter :)

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1346 comments

replied 12 years ago

suomenlainen, it has been said many times: ONLY at statons where they do INTERnational tickets. in fact in big neighbor Sweden that is now also limited to main stationer and only during office hours: mo-fr 9-17.
in PL that means you have to find the PKP INTERcity windows-they also have PR for the local trains and sometimes even more for other small locals.