Userpic

Burino12
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 2 weeks ago

Does anybody have information on the renewal of the Nova Gorica, Slovenia train station? Webcams or photos? Regards, Steve

Follow this topic
Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1390 comments

replied 2 weeks ago

I dont. And frankly-this forum is just a kind of hardly known (among the tipical rail-fans, those who are ´married with trains´)a mr. google still shows it in a too high position. Go to a forum that is much more visited, even by worker son the trains:
UK: railforums.co.uk
DE: drehscheibe-online. de (ausland_ I remember this topic was even on there recently with SLOvenia renovations/lines out of service due to that)

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
1062 comments

replied 2 weeks ago

it's all very well complaing about google overating this forum but if you put Nova Gorica, Slovenia train station in as the search the first answer is Wikipedia, and if someone needs Google to find Wikipedia the world has problems!

If you use renovation Nova Gorica, Slovenia train station as the search this forum isn't shown but many relevant ones are.

So my conclusion was we have someone who can't be bothered to use Google, so not worth me bothering to answer. And had he asked a question about a station in Thailand you would have been happy to help without comments about this forum....

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10724 comments

replied 2 weeks ago

My gawd, nltrainer still the grumpy old douch as ever before.

Slovenian Railway Forum including a few links to local news reports: https://www.vlaki.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9252&start=15

Flo