Userpic

Traveller
7 comments

Posted 1 month ago

Can someone help me. I have bought a ticket from denmark to Austria but no ticket found any advicess.

Follow this topic
Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
1041 comments

replied 1 month ago

You bought a ticket from which company??? And how ??? And if you are expecting emails have you checked your spam folder???

Userpic

Traveller
7 comments

replied 1 month ago

Railcc, Deutsche bahn

Userpic

Traveller
7 comments

replied 1 month ago

My paypal acount has been charged but no email from them or confirmation in any way.

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
1041 comments

replied 1 month ago

who did paypal say took the money?

Userpic

Traveller
7 comments

replied 1 month ago

DB vertieb Gmbh

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
1041 comments

replied 1 month ago

So DB took the money, if the system was working properly (which I have doubted for a long time) you would have received an email with the ticket in a PDF almost immediately. You should have been given a booking number on screen. As this is an international journey use https://int.bahn.de/en/help click "search order" in the centre of the screen and see if either the booking number or your email address are recognised. If that doesn't work use the contact option and select the form for int.bahn.de . Give them the URL https://rail.cc/deutschebahn -this may be something they know nothing about but the software is definately theirs, it's something that was offered to travel agencies but few use. If they can't help use paypals refund claim for "not delivered".

Userpic

Traveller
7 comments

replied 1 month ago

I got a refund from paypal. Thank you very much.

Userpic

Traveller
7 comments

replied 1 month ago

I have made a reservation on DB website and all is ok. Have a nice Day.

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
1041 comments

replied 1 month ago

That's good news. did you apply for the refund or did DB send it automatically (because it was linked to a dead system)

Userpic

Traveller
7 comments

replied 1 month ago

I have made a comply to DB and just get a e-mail from paypal for refund.

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
1041 comments

replied 1 month ago

Very interesting, that looks like DB have realised what is wrong. But I have found at least one travel agency also using this old software. Andthe version used by Bild newspaper is still online, although not linked from Bild.

Userpic

Traveller
7 comments

replied 1 month ago

Good to know. Thanks for advice. My issue was solved quickly.