Userpic

sarahb
Traveller
14 comments

Posted 12 years ago

Hi,

not sure whether to go for the 10 in 22 days pass or the 15 days continuous. We are away for 15 days (monday to the following following tuesday!) and worked out we are making 8 journeys, some of which are in the same day and one is a night train.
Which would be most advisable? Can any amount of trips be made in one day with either pass? Or as we're away for 15 days is the continuous one the best one?

Bit confused, thanks for your help.

Follow this topic
Userpic

Hetman
Traveller
364 comments

replied 12 years ago

without any plan it's difficult to say which one is better for you...
with each pass you can travel as much as you can during a day, there is no any limits about number of trips.

i guess that 10/22 would be better but i'm just guessing.

Userpic

sarahb
Traveller
14 comments

replied 12 years ago

Our plan is:
Budapest-Vienna-Salzburg-Venice (overnight leg) - day trip to Verona. Then Venice - Lauterbrunnen - Vevey - Geneva airport. Does this help? Thanks for your assistance :)

Userpic

Hetman
Traveller
364 comments

replied 12 years ago

and you want to spend more some time in each city?

Userpic

sarahb
Traveller
14 comments

replied 12 years ago

Well we have how we're spending our time, but don't really understand the continuous thing - we don't have to use it every day do we? Just as much as we want in a day? and 10/22 just means we have 22 days to use it and can travel for 10 of those days as much as we want?

So ultimately it doesn't matter which one we go for, whichever is cheapest?!

Userpic

Hetman
Traveller
364 comments

replied 12 years ago

yes, that's right

try to calculate how many travel days you need and then decide. if is more than 10 days just buy continuous one.

Userpic

sarahb
Traveller
14 comments

replied 12 years ago

[quote]yes, that's right

try to calculate how many travel days you need and then decide. if is more than 10 days just buy continuous one.[/quote]

Thank you! I worked out we have 7 travel days, so a bit of lee-way even if I'm wrong :D Thank you for your help