Posted 1 month ago

Im from turkey, do it need to buy interrail pass or eurorail pass

Follow this topic
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 month ago

2.1 Interrail Pass eligible customers Interrail Passes are available to all persons in possession of a valid passport/identity card or a residence permit of one of the countries of the European Union and the countries listed hereafter, or persons officially residing in one of the countries of the European Union and the countries listed hereafter: Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, TUTKEY, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Vatican City.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 month ago

TUTKEY had to be Turkey

Userpic

Eokx
Traveller
3 comments

replied 1 month ago

Thank you so much!:)

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1336 comments

replied 1 month ago

And this has always been so-since the passes started.
UNtill about 3-4 yrs ago there was a marked big difference between INter and EUrail-but since then this is no more, except for 1 thing:
in your country, if you have INTERrail, you can only travel for 2 days. Thats meant to go out and come back in. These are NOT extra. If you live in Anadolu-east TR and really want to do that all on TCDD to go out, 1 day will not be enough. Bad luck, it is as it is. But from Ankara and using the Hi-speed, it is very well possible. Go to a counter in a gara to make the REServations for TCDD/TR

Userpic

Eokx
Traveller
3 comments

replied 1 month ago

I wont use it for my country, i buy ticket for my switzerland and italy trip, i think, as i read the link youve send, its Okay for me