Userpic

Shakermaker
Traveller
18 comments

Posted 12 years ago

Alright im in copenhagen...and everything i mean EVERYTHING is booked. THe hotels are to exspenisive like 100e or more per night. Im freaking out!!! What should i do...???

Help please! ive been everywhere!!!!!!!!!

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 12 years ago

Go with Oresundtag to Malmö - frequent connections run from Hovebangeard (main station). No reservation needed. Maybe in Malmö there are free rooms...if possible try to ask at a hostel in Kobenhavn to check availability.

Good luck
Flo 8)

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 12 years ago

Or, an option I'd always wanted to check out myself: Travel overnight with an IC train from Kobenhavn in direction of Aalborg/Fredkrikshavn and back.

Kobenhavn H 0037 - 0658 Kvissel
Kvissel 0713 - 0830 Aalborg
Aalborg 0901 - 1322 Kobenhavn H

You can of course also get off the train to Kvissel earlier if you want to be back in Kobenhavn earlier.

Userpic

LauraBubbaX
Traveller
16 comments

replied 12 years ago

Hahaha omg sounds like a nightmare!! Love you though ! xoxox

Userpic

Shakermaker
Traveller
18 comments

replied 12 years ago

It was crazy! I was really REALLY lucky..i meet this girl from Manchester and she helped me out..so i did get hostel but only for one night... so i dont have a place to sleep tonight. But thanks for idea Flow, maybe i will try it out!!
I am also searching for a last minute couch on couchsurfing so i still got some hope :)

Cheers!

Userpic

Shakermaker
Traveller
18 comments

replied 12 years ago

..no problem what so ever :D i sneaked in to hostel and i was sleeping on the floor. Great experience! :D it was a bit risky but fun!

Cheers! :)

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 12 years ago

Glad all worked out well! :D

...and those are the moments you'll remember later! ;)