Userpic

Granna1996
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 2 months ago

Tourists from Canada looking for direct train, if possible, from Malaga to Valencia and return March 16 - March 18, 2024

Follow this topic
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 2 months ago

No direct trains (only direct buses from Alsa), Or train to Madrid Puerta De Atocha. From there I see twice a day (9:44 and 19:40). a direct train to Valencia. At other times only from Chamartin 9 km from Atocha.

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
912 comments

replied 2 months ago

The RENFE website is rubbish because it won't pair up high speed trains with others on one booking (and it won't pair up high speed train of different operators either). There are more connections, including one at Cordoba instead of Madrid (depart Makaga 08:28) but you have to know the answer before you ask the question at RENFE. Omio will tell you about this connection - but will also tell you that it only has 1st seats and won't sell you the cheaper ones! And people wonder why I don't visit Spain.......

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 2 months ago

Just use www.bahn.com

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
912 comments

replied 2 months ago

bahn.com also fails to find the connection at Cordoba - and won't sell Spanish tickets online.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 2 months ago

I see a connection in Cordoba mentioned on the way back 18 march 9:14 from Valencia.