Userpic

petwimm
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 3 months ago

Hi,

I have been struggling to get mine and my wife's interrail pass with first trips activated. Now I think I am almost done with a trip from Stockholm to Ripabottoni in Italy. The issue is to buy seat reservation between Bologna and the small village Ripabottoni, most sites don't find the small village. In the app it ois found but yet I cannot book for both of us since onle one traveller is seen when I try to book. To bypass that obstacle for now I have beeked reservations outside the app but still not the final leg.

How can I book seat reservation for me and my wife between Bologna and Ripabottoni (29 March 00.27-07.07)?

Follow this topic
Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
915 comments

replied 3 months ago

You can't, Ripabottoni doesn't have a train service. The journey planners offer Ripabottoni- S.Elia but only as a bus connection, which is not reservable. The times from Bolgna to Ripabottoni which you have should show the train arriving at Termoli at 05:19 and the bus departing at 06:05. But I doubt that the Interrail pass is vlaid on the bus (it isn't even valid on many regional TRAINS in Italy....) and I don't have confidence in the bus info offered. But the derelict railway station of Ripabottoni-S.Elia is 8km from the village of Ripabottoni so you need to work out how you will make the final leg. Google Maps suggest a bus service with a note that the timetable is out of date, the operator should be http://www.satiautobus.com/Default.aspx but the info on it is dreadful.

Userpic

petwimm
Traveller
1 comments

replied 3 months ago

Thanks, this helps a lot.