Userpic

Seppflock
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 3 months ago

Do you know whether this train connection willl be operated in summer 2024 (July and August). On ÖBB night jet, it is currently not possible to book tickets from mid-June onwards.

Follow this topic
Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
912 comments

replied 3 months ago

Nightjet reservations open 180 days in advance on this route so you are looking too far ahead for either. The train is shown in the DB database as running throughout July and August but Nightjet's reservation page has a warning of possible alterations in the latest dates currently available in June so this may continue.

Userpic

Seppflock
Traveller
1 comments

replied 3 months ago

many thanks; I as only wondering because in principle ÖBB's booking is open until 30 June; yet, nightejt booking are not available from 15 June onwards.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 3 months ago

Has possibly to do with expected timetable change. Every second saturday in a threefold month (3,6,9,12) is timetablechanging weekend. With the last one by far the greatest, but not the only one.

Userpic

aengblom
Traveller
1 comments

replied 4 weeks ago

I keep looking on the OBB Nightjet website to try and book OBB night jet tickets from Munich to Rome in August 2024 and still do not see any for August, but I do see dates available in September 2024. Is OBB nightjet not operating between Munich and Rome in August 2024?

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
912 comments

replied 4 weeks ago

Nightjet have now posted on their website that the Rome trains will not run between 8th June and 7th September due to track works in Italy. Unfortunately the only appear to have done it on the German language page about Rome and have slightly different and probably wrong details on the Firenze page.

Userpic

argon
Traveller
350 comments

replied 4 weeks ago

As i said in another post : NJs 295 and 233 will be completely cancelled between the 8th June and the 7th September due to track works in Italy . But the NJ to La Spezia (NJ 40295) is supposed to run ! With a change in Milano its still possible to go to Firenze and Roma -> trenitalia.com . Best regards argon !