3 comments

replied 4 months ago

I need train ticket from Kichineu to Kiev

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
913 comments

replied 4 months ago

according to CFM website that is not possible on line, you have to go to the station.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
590 comments

replied 4 months ago

I see no trains between Moldavia and Kiev. Only direct buses at www.getbybus.com. Kichineu called as Chisinau.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
590 comments

replied 4 months ago

only 1 nighttrain at 17:34.

Userpic

Markdegoro
Traveller
3 comments

replied 4 months ago

Yes , I know, I need this particular train

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
590 comments

replied 4 months ago

From www.seat61.com (could be outdated, from times before the war)
How to buy tickets
Option 1, book at the Romanian Railways website, bileteinternationale.cfrcalatori.ro.

Click EN top right for English. Bucharest is listed as Bucuresti (Romania). Chisinau is listed as Kishinev (Moldova). Tickets must be collected from the station ticket office at Bucharest Nord, so don't use it for one-way journeys starting in Moldova.

Option 2, book at the Moldovan Railways site www.railway.md.

The English booking page is on.railway.md:10000/?lang=en, please let me know if that stops working.

This can book the train in either direction with print-your-own tickets, it accepts foreign traveller passport numbers, and it has now been confirmed by several travellers that it works fine with most international Visa & MasterCard credit cards (if one fails, try another). Further feedback always appreciated.

Alternatively, you can book the Bucharest to Chişinău train in person at the international booking office at Bucharest Nord station as there are almost always plenty of places available even on the day.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
590 comments

replied 4 months ago

Unfortunately also : No results found for oekraine site:seat61.com.

Userpic

Markdegoro
Traveller
3 comments

replied 4 months ago

Thanks a lot