Userpic

marcovichy
Traveller
3 comments

Posted 5 months ago

Hellow ,can somebody tell me if i have a paperpass,if it is possible to use the App interrail. how can i active my paperpass ?
and how can reserve a sit for TGV in france. thanks
marcovichy

Follow this topic
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 5 months ago

You can “activate” a paper pass by filling in the first day of travel on the ticket with a tool called “ballpoint”. The app you can use for the timetable for a first impression (it’s not updated on a daily basis, because it’s meant also to be used where there in no wifi). Better is to use the website of the train company itself or mostley www.bahn.com . How to book differs per country. you can see it at https://www.interrail.eu/en/book-reservations/how-do-i-book-seats.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 5 months ago

And be quick with reservations for TGV in France, because seats available for Interrail are limited, called a contingent.

Userpic

marcovichy
Traveller
3 comments

replied 5 months ago

But how can reservate trains when i bought the interrail Ticket as a Paper Ticket? SNCF is asking me for a Reference number but no number on the ticket is called that, and all the numbers i tried did not work? Are Reference numbers only on SNCF tickets? I bought my interrail ticket at DB.

Userpic

marcovichy
Traveller
3 comments

replied 5 months ago

And thank you of course for your Reply

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 5 months ago

You can also make reservations at www.Interrail.eu itself. Otherwise contact them or their community.

Userpic

marcovichy
Traveller
3 comments

replied 5 months ago

Thank you very much and have a nice week
marc