Userpic

Guilherme2023
Traveller
2 comments

Posted 5 months ago

Hi there, i'm going by a rented car from Milano to take the Bernina train at Rhb station in Tirano. Is there a rented store to receive my car at this station? how can I proceed? thank you.
Guilherme.

Follow this topic
Userpic

argon
Traveller
353 comments

replied 5 months ago

Just look at Google Maps for the company you rented the car from !

Userpic

Guilherme2023
Traveller
2 comments

replied 5 months ago

Thank you. I already did it, but unfortunately the nearest company store i search seems to be 25 minutes long by car. So I thought I could leave the car just beside the train station, to be more easy with the luggages

Userpic

argon
Traveller
353 comments

replied 5 months ago

And how do you think this works ? That someone from the company come to the station ? I think you need to take a Bus , if possible . Where is the next Store ?

Userpic

Guilherme2023
Traveller
2 comments

replied 5 months ago

I didn't understand your point. I search for a possible company nearby, walking distance, close, to the station, I could drop my car in order to carry my luggage like in the airport or others train stations. If it's not so close, companies use to make available conecting buses to the main hub, like airport or train station.

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
916 comments

replied 5 months ago

Why not use the italian train to Tirano? It's a very small town and unlikely to have any of the big rental companies which offer one way service.