Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2469 comments

Posted 13 years ago

Hi
i hear that this area around the lake has some big parities in the summer does anyone know if their any good and if there will be any going on in early september
thanks a lot
:)

Follow this topic
Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1391 comments

replied 13 years ago

that is impossible to asnwer, becse nor I, nor anyone else will know what you mean by good or swell or fat or hip or whatever. In my exp. pah-tees mostly exist of too many young people boozing about on too many cheap alco and maybe trying to burn some fatty meats, what they call BBQ.
I have travelled by train along that lake late sept and most of the obvious places were boarded up and shut for winter. it will really depend how early in sept-if schools/unis are on, I guess you are too late.

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9333 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi.
Like nltrainer said: if you are too late, nearly everything is closed. I don't remember the exact date I stayed there but it was the called final weekend before everything closed. Maybe check some local websites for parties and dates.
Peter :)

Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2469 comments

replied 13 years ago

thank you peter that is good to know as for nltrainer i would say it would be fairly obvious to anyone what is meant by describing a location as good i would suggest you refrain from being rude in the future. It is clear that as a young person having already been to budapest i would like to experience other parts of Hungary and heard that around the lake there is a sort of festival atmosphere. i also don't seem to recall describing anywhere as hip or fat.