Userpic

svetiklana
Traveller
3 comments

Posted 7 months ago

thank you for your answer, we need to go from the Memmingen airport to Munich. How do you advise on which transport to go? We are going to Germany for the first time, sorry for so many questions. we will land at 7 pm

Follow this topic
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 7 months ago

Bus 810 to Memmingen station and from there direct train to München. See www.bahn.de/en.

Userpic

argon
Traveller
350 comments

replied 7 months ago

Or Bus 2

Userpic

svetiklana
Traveller
3 comments

replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your reply.

Userpic

svetiklana
Traveller
3 comments

replied 7 months ago

How many minutes will it take us from Memmingen Airport to the station?If we arrive at 7 pm, what time is it to buy a ticket?Do I need to buy in advance or can I buy on the spot?

Userpic

argon
Traveller
350 comments

replied 7 months ago

The bus takes 10 mins and depart every hour at '25 , you take the bus to "Bahnhof ZOB , Memmingen" and from there train "RE 72" or "RE 96" to "München Hbf" ( Munich main station" ) , travel time is 1:39h or 2:19h . To buy in advance is highly recommended (look at bahn.com/en) . Tickets cost 25€ (1 Person) or 31€ (2 Persons) .

Userpic

argon
Traveller
350 comments

replied 7 months ago

Heres a my recommended connection :

Attachment Image
Userpic

argon
Traveller
350 comments

replied 7 months ago

Or one hour later ...

Attachment Image
Userpic

svetiklana
Traveller
3 comments

replied 7 months ago

Ok ,thank you very much! We have to buy this tickets online?

Userpic

argon
Traveller
350 comments

replied 7 months ago

Mostly Bustickets can be purchase from the bus driver , but im not sure if this is possible on this bus , tickets for the train can be purchase at the vending maschine or at the counter at the station . But you definitely need to split the tickets .So if you like to avoid complications you should book online !