Userpic

CAROJA
Traveller
2 comments

Posted 10 months ago

Hello. I can't boock places in the ECE from Hamburg to Copenhague on the Deutsche Bahn Site. Does anybody know why? Where can I boock places only for this train?
Thank for your help

Follow this topic
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
594 comments

replied 10 months ago

Try https://www.dsb.dk/en/train-ticket-to-europe/

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
920 comments

replied 10 months ago

Start at the beginning, there are no ECE trains from Hamburg so what exactly did you try to do? And when is the journey?

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1345 comments

replied 10 months ago

JUst this week there were indeed issues with this line-they want to change the old and cramped dieselsets from DSB to a longer older cars/wagons train, named EC or IC, but this has not gone very smooth. This also meant they could not tell how many seats (the reason was to offer far more of those) and this thus affects REServ. It should now go much better. PLUS that -if you are not so hell-bound to the few through trains-change in Kolding or Frederica and use other trains that do not even need RES.
Warning: it can be expected that DB goes on strike again soon-and probably for unlimited time.

Userpic

argon
Traveller
356 comments

replied 10 months ago

I booked a ticket for this route few days ago without any problem from and i even could choose a seat from the seating plan . Btw. the train operates further as IC , only the numbers change from around 395 to around 1195 .

Userpic

CAROJA
Traveller
2 comments

replied 10 months ago

Thanks a lot everybody for your help. I will try again.