Userpic

argon
Traveller
356 comments

Posted 10 months ago

Hallo ,
ich habe eine Durchgehende Fahrkarte von CPH nach Dresden mit Umstieg u.a in Hamburg , durch Bauarbeiten in Hamburg schaffe ich jetzt nicht mehr den geplanten ICE , da es sich aber um die letzte Verbindung handelt muss ich die nehmen , muss also statt 13 Uhr schon 11 Uhr in Københaven losmachen , da ich ja dann zur geplanten Zeit ankomme aber schon früher los muss ist meine Frage ob ich trotzdem Anspruch auf Erstattung habe , und ja wie viel ? Danke !
I have an ticket from CPH to Dresden via Hamburg but because of some trackworks in HH i would miss my ICE , unfortunately is it the last possible connection on this day , so i have to take one train earlier in CPH , so i arrive in Dresden as schedule but depart CPH earlier (around 11:00 instead of 13:00) . My question is , what are my rights and conditons of refund / refund in percent . Thanks in advance !

Follow this topic
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
594 comments

replied 10 months ago

I don't think so. You pay for the trip, not for the time. If it is a ticket with zugbindung, you are allowed to neglect that because of the timetable change. Only if you book a seat reservation you are entiteled for a refund of the reservation costs.

Userpic

argon
Traveller
356 comments

replied 10 months ago

I would get a refund if i arrive later , right ? and my question is , counts that also in the reverse case , if i have to choose one train earlier , but yes i already have an reservation , the compulsory one between Padborg and Hamburg and a extra reservation between CPH and Padborg , but i manage that tomorrow in DBs Reisezentrum .

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
594 comments

replied 10 months ago

25% after 1 hour and 50% after 2 hours or more. Ich habe nicht das Wort Verfrühung statt Verspätung begegnet.

Userpic

argon
Traveller
356 comments

replied 10 months ago

I think its better that you write in English , translator-german sounds really horrible :)

Userpic

argon
Traveller
356 comments

replied 10 months ago

I know my English is sometime also a bit trashy :)

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
920 comments

replied 10 months ago

There is nothing wrong with your english, but there is important detail missing from your question. You say you have a ticket from Copenhagen to Dresden - do you mean ONE ticket or seperate tickets for the two sections? Who did you buy from and was it sold as one journey? When is the journey? How do you know that there will be trackworks? If you had bought the ticket as a complete journey from DB online they should email you with options, if you bought at a RZ and they don't have a way of contacting you then you will have ot go to them. If you bought seperate tickets it might get complicated. And to make things worse, the Copenhagen-Hamburg IC service has not been reliable so even without trackwork your connection wasn't safe!

Userpic

argon
Traveller
356 comments

replied 10 months ago

Sry for my late replie , my week was very busy ! But yes i have an ticket for the entire journey from CPH to Dresden . I bought the ticket direct from DB at their Website and a week ago i recived an Email from DB that my "Zugbindung" is cancel , because of the trackworks my ICE from Hamburg to Berlin departs earlier and the connection in HH is impossible , so i decided to take a train earlier in CPH , for this i visited DBs Servicecenter and now i have an new free reservation for this train, IC 395 (instead of IC 1197) , so hopefully the train change in HH is now with around 2½h enough !

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
920 comments

replied 10 months ago

Good! The average delay on the "new" IC trains has been around 50 minutes. In reality they are around 30-40 years old but when all the doors, toilets and air conditinig units are working they are better than those they replaced.