Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

Posted 12 years ago

Hi guys, i didnt relly know were to post this so i posted here. Me and a friend of mine are going out on a trip this summer for 30 days. We are worried that our young age will cause problems during the trip. Were most afraid of denied club/bar acess and being unable to rent hotel rooms. Also wed appreciate suggestions on how to solve the money-problem. Two kids running around with cash is not the best idea. Again, our young age makes it difficult to use credit-cards. Help aprreciated!

(i left some spelling and grammar fail in there on purpose)

Cheers Carl! :D

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 12 years ago

Hi.
Don't you have an adult friend ... only has to be 18. Then everything gets much easier, as the adult is responsible for you on your trip.
Some hostels might not accept you without an adult responsible person.
Peter :)

Userpic

LauraBubbaX
Traveller
16 comments

replied 12 years ago

Get a fake ID? From experience, getting into clubs and bars on mainland Europe isn't really a problem when you're like 16 or 17 but I dno if that's just coz I always went with a large group of girls and we always wore heels and short skirts.. Umm but yeah I'm just comparing to London where it's practically impossible to get in anywhere good without a real id ( i usually just borrow someone elses)..

But yeah how comes your parents are letting you go at such a young age? My parents would have never let me go at 16!!!!