Userpic

Asger
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 10 months ago

Hi. My girlfreind and I want to take the nighttrain INT433 from Beograde Centar til Podgorica the 1 june 2023. I have an Interrail Global Pass, but my girlfriend doesn’t have an Interrail Ticket. We want to stay in seats next to eachother. How do we book the traintickets for the journey?

Follow this topic
Userpic

argon
Traveller
314 comments

replied 10 months ago

Generally look zcg-prevoz.me/en , CFR dont sell tickets .

Userpic

argon
Traveller
314 comments

replied 10 months ago

Im looking very much websites (like srbvoz.rs , omio.com , cfrcalatori.ro and zcg-prevoz.me) , but all not sell tickets or reservations (includes the Operator ZCG , they generally sell no tickets online) , its normal at the Balkan , in this case you only can buy a ticket at the counter . I cant look if a reservation is available on interrail.eu , but i think its not the case , even if its possible , it smart to buy two normal-tickets or the ticket and reservation on the counter to stay safe that you seating next to your girlfriend . Here is a table from ZCG with prices : http://zcg-prevoz.me/downloads/ticket-prices-in-international-transport.pdf (maybe the prices from SRB at counter are a bit different). Best regards !

Userpic

Asger
Traveller
1 comments

replied 10 months ago

Thank you - I Think we will just show up at the counter and ask if they Got any tickets. We arrive in Beograd a couple of days before, so we will go to the ticket Office immediatly to ask for the tickets. Thank you for your help :)

Userpic

argon
Traveller
314 comments

replied 10 months ago

I heard that most of the counter-staff speak very bad English , so keep the Translator ready :) Good luck !