Userpic

MadCezir
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 12 years ago

Firstly, i am from Turkey, you know or you don't know, we have 4 kinds of passport (normal, special, diplomatic, and ministiration), and i have special-green one. If you have that kind of passport, you don't need a Schengen. Accidently, little part of my passport got wet. Now, it is completely dry, but i am still worried about it. My flight to Budapest(Ferighy) is on Monday morning, i haven't such an enough time to renew it. I made my hostel reservation in Budapest and i printed it. Do you think, it would be a problem ? Cause my infos on my passport are still readable, not really damaged.

Any recommendation ?

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 12 years ago

Hi,

I would ask directly in Turkey where you passport was issued if they think if your passport may cause trouble. Personally I think it wont, but I'm not doing the potential passport checks. ;) My passport is rather worn out itself and I never had problems, but there is no water damage.

Flo 8)

Userpic

MadCezir
Traveller
1 comments

replied 12 years ago

I asked pasaport officers in my country. They told me even i pass the control in my country, there would be some diffuculties in Hungary. It depends officer to officer. I got my passport 2 months ago, there is no deformation execpt of this. I am really curious about Hungarian passport control part.