Userpic

Cat
Traveller
4 comments

Posted 11 months ago

I would like to know I alteady buy online ticket but I don’t receive email and credit card already paid. Can you send ticket via email again? Thanks

Follow this topic
Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
909 comments

replied 11 months ago

We can't, we aren't part of whoever you bought the ticket from. Have you checked your Spam folder?

Userpic

Cat
Traveller
4 comments

replied 11 months ago

I bought from www.rail.cc and link from this page. I have order no. and qr code can you check it?

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 11 months ago

rail.cc give links to other sites, but do not sell themselves.

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
909 comments

replied 11 months ago

from the centre of the rail.cc homepage:

railcc is NOT a ticket booking engine. We are an independent project of some friends. We explain you train travel routes. Where and how to buy the best train tickets and rail passes.

So which link did you click? And HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR SPAM FOLDER??

Userpic

Cat
Traveller
4 comments

replied 11 months ago

Thanks so much. I check all inboc and spam but my email temporary full when I clear space of email I still not see inbox from DB. How can I do I have only qr code and order no. Can I use only qr code?

Userpic

argon
Traveller
347 comments

replied 11 months ago

Looks your QR Code like this or its QR Code with nothing around it ?

Attachment Image
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 11 months ago

How did you get the QR-code? Must be by E-mail. That is the ticket indeed.

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
909 comments

replied 11 months ago

Was this bought through bahn.com (or bahn.de) or through the DB Navigator App? I've a feeling that if bought using Navigator you get the ticket in the App, not in an email, and it looks like

Attachment Image
Userpic

Cat
Traveller
4 comments

replied 11 months ago

Yes,I have qr code like the last one you show in the app. It show qr and order no. and number of person,route and time. Can I use this qr code?

Userpic

argon
Traveller
347 comments

replied 11 months ago

Yes , sure . When you swipe right you can see your route and when available (Dependent on train (ICE and many IC)and its only useable in Germany) the famous Confort-Check In , you enter your seat and then there will be no more ticket-controll .

Userpic

argon
Traveller
347 comments

replied 11 months ago

But yes , its possible to send a "normal" go to bahn.com (You have to be log in with the Bahn Acc you book the ticket) , go to your Profile , click "Details/Cancel booking" and then there is a big red button "Down load Online Ticket" .

Userpic

Cat
Traveller
4 comments

replied 11 months ago

Thanks di much for your help