Userpic

Meu
Traveller
2 comments

Posted 11 months ago

Ich habe einen 2-Monate gültigen Interrail Globalpass Senior. Frage: kann ich den Inbound nutzen und dann den Pass weiterhin nutzen, wenn ich für weitere Reisen ein Ticket von meinem Heimatland ins Ausland löse oder wird die Gültigkeit des Passes frühzeitig beendet, sobald ich den Inbound genutzt habe?

Follow this topic
Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
914 comments

replied 11 months ago

Die erlaubten "Inbound/Outbound" Fahrten können an jedem beliebigen Punkt innerhalb der Gültigkeitsdauer des Passes genutzt werden, aber es gab hier Probleme, die von Personen gemeldet wurden, die den Mobile-Pass und nicht die Papierversion nutzen. Ich habe noch nie einen Mobile Pass benutzt, es ist möglich, dass es ein Fehler von ihnen war.

www.interrail.eu/de/interrail-passes/what-is-interrail/how-use-your-interrail-pass

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
590 comments

replied 11 months ago

Wenn der Pass es nicht akzeptiert, versuche es manuell einzugeben. Wenn ein Koduktor es nicht akzeptiert beachte Ihm auf Abschnitt 5.2 der "Nutzungsbedingungen". Es gibt dort nur die Einschränkung an, dass es nur zwischen der Grenze und Ihrem Wohnort gültig ist. Nichts über die Datum.

Userpic

Meu
Traveller
2 comments

replied 11 months ago

thanks for your answers. My question is not fully answered so I try to specify my question in english: if I use the Inbound-ticket (return to my home country) within the validity-period of the global pass, can I still use the pass further in a other country than my home country or does the validity of the pass ends by using the Inbound-ticket?

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
590 comments

replied 11 months ago

No, the validity of the pass does not end by using the inbound-ticket. Only when all travel days are used.

Userpic

Meu
Traveller
2 comments

replied 11 months ago

thank you for your answer - it was very helpful!!! So I can easily return home and start a new travel just by buying a trainticket to the border and when returning from the border to my hometown?

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
590 comments

replied 11 months ago

Yes, but you may use the pass only outside your own country.

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1340 comments

replied 11 months ago

I am now in the last 10 days of a 2-MO pass (bought last yr with 50% off) and will tomorrow start my last=8th trip-I do not do long rips anymore, the longest was 10 days and I have also used flites to reach some faraway areas as trains were too slow+sparse. Done 3d 7h 42min in trains according to those nice stats it has, in 19 countries. The 2 in+outtrips used.
This is my very 1st mobile pass, did the same last autumn on my last paper pass. I hold an off-peak network pass anyway for my country, so additional trips do not cost me more. The only trick as such with the mobile pass is if you, but you are german so überpünktlich-follow strictly the rules. Then you have to input the border tariff points manually and this needs a little fiddling out (ausfindig machen). Aber WENN du zB das neue DE-ticket hast und mit R/RE zuege die grenze überquert, dann soll alles in Ordnung sein. Mit IC/E wird es schwieriger, da DB nicht mehr tickets ab/bis grenze verkauft-und wenn ja, nur gegen Voll preis-dann kommt eine Sparpreis zur 1er BHF hinter Grenze meist viel billger. Es ist je nach Ihre Boerse und Zeitausnutzung...........