Userpic

Peter-W
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 13 years ago

Dear all,

Does any one know whether the Meram Express (Meram Ekspresi) from Istanbul Haydarpasa to Konya is running on 13 and 15 January 2011?

On the website of the Turkish Railroads (TCDD), the results I get from the 'Seat Information' window seem to indicate it isn't after 11 January.

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

Kind regards,

Peter

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10724 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi Peter,

unfortunately I cant give you other informations that those you can find on TCDD website. :(

Flo 8)

Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2469 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hello :) I am from Ankara, Turkey. I just called the customer service of TCDD (Turkish Railroads), they informed that there will be Meram Express on 13th and 15th of January. If you have any problems and questions about your visits in Turkey, send me PMs and i will be happy to help you :)

Can İlker Ayvazoğlu

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10724 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for helping out. :)

Flo 8)

Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2469 comments

replied 13 years ago

Thank you :)

Userpic

Kirsika
Traveller
1 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hello!

I will come to Turkey on 29.1 at 12.15 and I would like to go to Konya by train that same day. Im comeing with two of my friends. Can someone help us, that do u think there is free sleeping cars that same day or should us somehow buy tickets before we come? And how much it's costs from 3 people? If I understood correctly the sleeping cars r for two people so one of us has to sleep with a stranger..? Or how is the best way to arrange the travel for 3 persons :) pls someone unswer thank u =)

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9333 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi.

In this train you will find:
- 1 OR 2 persons sleeper compartments
- 4 person couchettes
- normal seats

It is no problem to get at least a seat or a place in a 4 person couchette in this train at the day of departure.
The 1 or 2 persons sleeper might be full at the day of departure - but it always depends on the day you travel.

Peter :)

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1391 comments

replied 13 years ago

NOW-and for some more weeks-as the station in KOnya gets a complete rebuild for the new to open Hi Speed line to Ankara-this ekspres and any trian to Konya does not run-you will be put in a bus for the final sector.