Userpic

orestgreece
Traveller
44 comments

Posted 13 years ago

Hello again . I am in Brno now,everything good with my trip from Paris . i want to go at Bratislava and then go to Beograd . maybe i will stay one night in Bratislava or just for few hours . also can you suggest me any hostel in Bratislava and in Beograd ?? thank you in advance :)

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10724 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi,

sorry, I overlooked your post as I was quite busy the last days. :| Hope you had no problems finding onward connections though. Do you still need connections - you should find them online already.

Brno - Bratislava - Budapest there is one train at least every two hours. for Budapest - Beograd there is the night train [u]https://rail.cc/en/budapest-belgrade-night-train/f3370[/u] as well as two trains during the day leaving Budapest Keleti at 1005 and 1300, travel time ~7h45. Ask locally at Budapest for reservations. :)

Cant give you hostel recommendations as I've never stayed in both cities overnight, sorry.

Flo 8)

Userpic

orestgreece
Traveller
44 comments

replied 13 years ago

it's ok i used the european timetable programme . this time i found a way to use it correct because last time i did some mistakes .. i slept 1 night in bratislava in hostel possonium and one day in belgrade in hostel belgrade .. both of them were 300 metres away from train station and i was pretty much satisfied .. thank you interrail forum people,especially peter and flo because without you,i couldnt do anything ..
i am back to Greece now and i am planning my next interrail trip :D