Userpic

nincha
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 13 years ago

Hello

I'm trying to buy an interrail ticket for Switzerland. I come to this site [u]https://rail.cc/en/interrail-pass-switzerland[/u], but then when i try to proceed, an error occurs, as if the site was outdated. Is it only a temporary problem or....?

Thank you

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9332 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi.
It was in deed a temporarily problem - as currently the GBP (British Pound currency) is implemented in the shopping system - and programmings on the software are done at night - not to disturb too much customers.
Try again - it will work now. Sorry for having problems.
Peter :)

Userpic

LenaTld008
Traveller
3 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hello!
I also have some problems with purchase. I'm trying to buy ticket for youth (i'm 21 year old). But the system doesn't find any available tickets in december and even in january :'( . Should I take a ticket for adults (is it only one solution)?
Thank you in advance,
Lena

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9332 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi Lena...
Which ticket are you looking for exactly (InterRail ONE country passes, InterRail GLOBAL passes, how many travel days - or point-to-point tickets) ...?! :)
Then I will help you. First it looks a bit complicate, but then it is easy.

Userpic

LenaTld008
Traveller
3 comments

replied 13 years ago

Thank you for response! :)
I intend to buy Global pass ticket either for 22 days or flexible for 10 within 22 days. But the shop system still can't find such kind of tickets in december. I want to start a journey on 22d of december.
Lena

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi Lena,

I just checked and had no problems. :arr: [u]https://rail.cc/en/interrail-global-pass[/u]
Did you get to this site? :)

Flo 8)

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9332 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi Lena.
I checked it as well like Flow did.
First select the ticket you want to have on the right site: YOUTH - 10 days in 22
On the next step select:
0 ADULTS
1 YOUTH (fill in your age at the right site)

Next step, confirm the ticket you want to have in the lower field - the YOUTH passes.

Userpic

LenaTld008
Traveller
3 comments

replied 13 years ago

Thank you very much!
I always did one stupid mistake before :P . But now the problem is solved. Thank you a lot! :D
Lena :)

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9332 comments

replied 13 years ago

Perfect. Have a nice trip! :)