Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

Posted 13 years ago

Hi,my firends and I plan to get the 15 or 22day ticket around europe and are wondering are there any places we MUST visit on the way? We are twenty years old so night life is a must but then again are very interested in culture and eating nice food,

Let me know of any suggestions, would be greatly appreciated, thanks :D

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi.

Europe is sooooo big. So there is no general route.
So maybe think about having a stop in Berlin, Krakow (Poland), Budapest, ... and add some other cities around these ones... just to have a start.
Peter :)

Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

replied 13 years ago

Cool thanks a million Peter, we have decided to start in Paris and move from there, and we know we want to hit Amsterdam, Budapest and Prague, can you tell me how many places would be a good amount to visit in the 15 day ticket? Thanks again,your great!

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi.

Think about this route:

Paris-Amsterdam-Berlin-Prague-Krakow-Budapest-Vienna-Zürich-Paris ...

Details about the connections are in the country topics... let me know if it fits, then we can continou planing. :)

Peter :)

Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

replied 13 years ago

Hi Peter, OK so we have decided on this route,beginning in Paris-Amsterdam-Berlin-(Krakow)?-Prague-Budapest-Lake Bled and Hvar

Would we get this done in 15days? Also then we are flying home from Zadar,is it hard to get to here from Hvar?

Also my friends are thinking about getting the ferry across to Italy,would you know anything about doing this?

Thanks a million,

Eanna