Userpic

Catbearman
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 14 years ago

Full Route - London-Amsterdam-Berlin-Prague-Munich-Venice-Florence-Pisa-Rome-Civitavecchia-Barcelona-Perpignan-Madrid.

Hi

We are planning to use the 22 Day Continuous Interrail pass do do all of this. However we are now attempting to get train times and things to work out a schedule. However the italian rail website does not seem to be making it easy as it is constantly saying there are no routes avaialable.

If anyone can advise on an routes from Rome to Civitavecchia from experience that would be awsome, I could use the times of the trains.
Also Florence to Pisa is giving me some trouble.
Really any help and advise on anything at all to do with this route would be much appreciated.

Thanks
CBM

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9332 comments

replied 14 years ago

Hi.

Concerning the trains in Italy:
I suppose your try to find connections in the summer months?
Just use the date of tomorrow and search for connections - as the database of the Italian national railway company isn't updated till now for the summer.
But usually trains won't change in summer - bigger changes in the timetables are only in winter (December).
Should work then. :)

There are as well some special connections (night trains, ...) in the country topics: [u]https://rail.cc/en/countries[/u]

Peter :)