Userpic

traveller1507
Traveller
8 comments

Posted 1 year ago

Hey,

I would like to the Nightjet (ÖBB) from Zurich to Vienna but I cant find it in the app. I only find the Eurojet-Train that is leaving at the same time (21:40) but is faster (but less comfortable, that‘s why I want to take the ÖBB Train). I think the faster travel time might be the reason that I cant find ÖBB Nightjet in the app? Are there any tricks to also see this train?
(I know that I need a reservation, I already checked the ÖBB website and this train is still available and running as planned).

Thank you for help!

Follow this topic
Userpic

traveller1507
Traveller
8 comments

replied 1 year ago

I tried to find the train using the „via station…“-function. I found it, but its looking a bit weird. I also think that the app would count it as two travel days, right?

Attachment Image
Userpic

argon
Traveller
347 comments

replied 1 year ago

Es ist doch eigentlich egal ob es die App als 2 oder einen Tag zählt , du kannst doch auch einfach zwei Reservierungen machen , oder seh ich das nicht richtig ?

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 year ago

EN 40467 en NJ467 are the same train till Landeck-Zams. There they split in Budapest (over Wien-Meidling) and Wien Hbf

Userpic

traveller1507
Traveller
8 comments

replied 1 year ago

Ich hab einen 7 Day Pass, daher hab ich nur einen Reisetag dafür übrig. Die App splittet die Fahrt jedenfalls so automatisch auf zwei Tage.

Ich weiß, dass ich zur Not die Fahrt auch manuell hinzufügen kann, aber vielleicht gibt es ja doch einen Weg, das automatisch zu tun…

Aber danke!

Userpic

argon
Traveller
347 comments

replied 1 year ago

Achso

Userpic

traveller1507
Traveller
8 comments

replied 1 year ago

@Arend7: Yeah I know, but does it matter if I add EN40467 to my pass although my seat reservation is for EN467?

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 year ago

No, the reservation has nothing to do with the pass itself. The trip that you make has to be in the pass, with or without reservation doesn't matter.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 year ago

EN40467 and EN467 are the same train as long they are "together".

Userpic

traveller1507
Traveller
8 comments

replied 1 year ago

But EN40467 also goes to Wien Hbf but the time of arrival is different as it goes on a more direct way. I just wonder if this is a problem when the app displays this time.

Userpic

traveller1507
Traveller
8 comments

replied 1 year ago

Thank you, then I will just add the EN to my pass.

Userpic

argon
Traveller
347 comments

replied 1 year ago

Der EN40467 ist sogar noch schneller als der andere !

Attachment Image
Userpic

argon
Traveller
347 comments

replied 1 year ago

Ach habs jetzt auch noch gesehen

Userpic

traveller1507
Traveller
8 comments

replied 1 year ago

Ja aber der ist älter soweit ich weiß und der NJ hat comfort Liegewagen, und beim Nachtzug geht’s mir ja nicht um die Reisezeit, da schlafe ich lieber länger :D

Userpic

traveller1507
Traveller
8 comments

replied 1 year ago

Also Freitag auf Samstag kommt der EN schon um ca. 6:30 Uhr an und der NJ eben kurz vor 8.

Userpic

argon
Traveller
347 comments

replied 1 year ago

Naja geschmackssache , dir jedenfalls noch einen schönen Abend !