Userpic

Laura40
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 1 year ago

Hello,

I am planning a trip in Egypt in May. I choose May because I am very sensitive to cold but I never suffered from heat.
This will be an organized trip with a night train from Cairo to Luxor.
I already tried the night train in Thailand, the train was very confortable but also very cold (T of 21°C with air co). It was "windy" and freezing. Fortunately I had a sleeping bag but the agency advised a jumper and sock (which is far from sufficient).

Now I am worried about this trip by train. Is it the same in Egypt ? Will it be cold too ?

Thank you

Follow this topic
Userpic

Jude-Wanderer
Traveller
1 comments

replied 1 year ago

Studies shows that the Egypt weather in May 2023 is the beginning of summer, with a maximum temperature of 37°C (99°F) and an average minimum temperature of 26°C (79°F) around all Egyptian cities, including red sea coastal city resorts like Hurghada.

But you do not need to worry, the weather warms up but remains pleasant in April and May, making this a popular time to visit Egypt.

If you want to spend your time there without worrying about the weather and create truly unforgettable experiences, you can connect with local tour guides in Cairo https://gowithguide.com/egypt/cairo who can personally advise you about your trip and also enjoy a private tour where you won't have to reschedule what you've already planned because they can customize how you want your tour to happen.

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
839 comments

replied 1 year ago

Not only does that post look like Spam it doesn't answer the question about the train's air conditioning.......