Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

Posted 14 years ago

Hello.
I was just thinking, if I have to pay my tocket from denmark to Berlin, when I have an interrail ticket? I am from DK, and since the ticket does not cover the country I am from, I am a bit confused (and woried!)

I hope somebody knows ;)

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 14 years ago

You'll have to pay for a regular DSB ticket until the first station in Germany.
Depending on the route that would be either Puttgarden, Flensburg or Süderlügum.

Flo 8)

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 14 years ago

And just to add, if you're intending to use Berlin-Night-Express you'd need a ticket to Malmö.

Userpic

Jahung
Traveller
1 comments

replied 14 years ago

Hey!

Sorry to bring this old subject back but i got the same problem. I'm living in Aalborg, DK and i want to go to Berlin for a 5/10 days trip. I already know which train i need to use go to Berlin.

Aalborg (DK) -> Vejle (DK) -> Berlin (D)

Shall i to pay for a regular ticket from Aalborg to Berlin or just from Aalborg to Vejle? I heard that we could have discount on the trip to Berlin because i'll use a Interrail pass...

Thank your for your help

Userpic

NillerDK
Traveller
49 comments

replied 14 years ago

You will get a 50% discount on your ticket from Aalborg to Flensborg with your interrail pass. And thats it, its all you have to pay. Maybe a suplement perhaps, but nothing else. While you are at the station in Aalborg, you can buy a seat reservation there, all the way to Berlin.