Userpic

Martin1985
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 14 years ago

Hey there,
Ive just booked 3 weeks off work (between mid and mid Oct) and am looking to do a bit of europe travelling, however Im not too sure where I want to go.

I am travelling alone so I want to go to places where I know I will meet people. Im also looking to have a good time so are there any cities that are best to go for partying/drinking/going out?

Im in London and Im looking to travel out towards Germany/poland/Austria type of way, so cities in that general area (or on the way) would be what Im looking for.

Does anyone have any recommendations? At the moment im thinking of Berlin, Munich (for the okotberfest), krakow.... Not too sure though... Im open to suggestions!

Cheers!

Martin :)

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 14 years ago

Hi Martin ...
My personal experiences for the region you want to travel: Berlin, Krakow, Budapest... but you will find everywhere nice clubs and you can meet people - search for good hostels, then you have fun and a good start into the night. I recommend smaller hostels where the staff is more personal - and knows the good places... :)
About Oktoberfest: skip it... it is EXPENSIVE, the big party tents are full already at 1200h ... and only open till 21/2200h...
Peter :)

Userpic

SiDUDe
Traveller
752 comments

replied 14 years ago

Belgrade is pretty good for partying, as is Vienna, if electronic music is your thing

Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

replied 14 years ago

Hey dude
Im also planning a 3 week trip, starting the 23rd of September till the 15th of october, starting from london
My plan was to go to paris, brussels, amsterdam, berlin, prague, krakow, budapest, vienna.
Get back to me if u interested

Userpic

Clare1986
Traveller
2 comments

replied 14 years ago

Myself and my younger cousin are going from August 25th until end of September ( so pleased to ave a month off work!) and no doubt we will be looking for good party towns on our route so will feedback on any good ones! :D