Userpic

Andre
Traveller
10 comments

Posted 14 years ago

Hello

Does anyone stayed in zagreb already?
Is there anything to do or to see?
Im thinking about going there but a lot of friends talk with me and said that there is nothing to see.
They advise me to go instead to pula.
Im confused. What do you sugest?

Follow this topic
Userpic

SiDUDe
Traveller
752 comments

replied 14 years ago

Zagrebs pretty cool, theres a few bits and bobs to see, churches etc. And good food+bars. Most people head straight to the coast, which is a shame, i think

Userpic

Andre
Traveller
10 comments

replied 14 years ago

[quote]Zagrebs pretty cool, theres a few bits and bobs to see, churches etc. And good food+bars. Most people head straight to the coast, which is a shame, i think[/quote]

Thanks SiDuDe!
How many days do you think i need in Zagreb? I'm scheduling my trip :P !
How about pula? Have you ever been there? Does it worth it?
Do you suggest any island in croatia that should be interesting to see?

Userpic

SiDUDe
Traveller
752 comments

replied 14 years ago

A couple of days would be cool. I went to Zadar, on the coast which was nice (but we went there for a music festival) Not sure about Pula, isnt it really industrial? Or am I making that up?

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 14 years ago

There is a nice (little)) old town with a roman amphitheatre...if you're exploring the coast from there it may be worth the stay.

Userpic

Andre
Traveller
10 comments

replied 14 years ago

How about camping in the coast? My trip ends in Dubrovnik and my idea is going from zagreb to the coast and then starts going down until dubrovnik. (see one or two islands and camp in a good place with beach nearly).
Could you suggest where to camp in the coast? nearly a beach :P

Thanks!

Userpic

JohnnyDK
Traveller
2 comments

replied 14 years ago

What about partying? Are there good bars, clubs etc? And how is the prices, both for beers, but also food, shopping, sleeping and things like that :) ?