Userpic

Davespurs
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 1 year ago

Just booked my ticker on line for Dec 5th does anyone know how long it will take for the email to turn up with my ticket pls

Follow this topic
Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1335 comments

replied 1 year ago

Sawasdee. Incidentally I am now in this Land of Smiles, where this rainy season still has not finished. No normal tourist goes to NS-it is out of the usual places to visit. So I guess you are someone who knows more. Then you should also know that 5/12 (the birthday of the former King who passed away, and is still standing on the 1000 bt note with his son, the new king) is a big national holiday here.
I never bother with these online things-but do only short trips on this rolling museum of old style rot fay. And just buy @ counter.
BUT: as from 4 or 5 /12 they will finally go to start using this not so brandnew anymore Apihsit station beside bang Sue junction. AND many schedules will be readjusted. You have just chosen the wrong day.
It will also depend-you did not tell clearly, on which site you booked-as there are beside SRT quite a lot of middlemen who promise to arrange it for you-with their own cut above. In general, in normal circumstance, booked via SRT-official you should get immediate-in 4-5 mins-the ticket.
It may also depend on what train-as some of the expensive prestigious expresses-these all go to Chiang Mai, the cool rose in the north, will only offer intermediate destinations much later as for the whole line.
But somehow I bet by the time you read this ticket has already arrived.
Laakon, choke dee duay, Khrap.

Userpic

Davespurs
Traveller
1 comments

replied 1 year ago

Thank you very much it looks like i booked up with 12gocompare and have pick up ticket at Don Mueang Train Station it was only £13 return iv never done anything like this on line be for should really have waited till i got there thank you again