Userpic

Christelmaria
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 1 year ago

Hey, I just lost my earring when I was going back on the train to Sweden. Is there any chance for someone to help me? I got them for my birthday today and then one of the earrings went between the train and the platform. It’s really 15cm where it went down. I’m so sad about it. It was platform 7 and it was behind 7eleven. It’s formed like the flower of “lily of the valley”. I will of course pay! I’m from Sweden if that helps. If you cannot help I would love to just know if you cannot help me.
My contacts are;
[Raildude: phone number removed to avoid missuse]
Best
Christel

Attachment Image
Follow this topic
Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1336 comments

replied 1 year ago

Sorry to see this loss.
Chance you hit someone hee is extremely small-think nil.
Go to community.eurail.com, a more often visited forum, search for anna B fra Sverige-she works for SJ and also knows of some fb groups for Svenska Pass users etc-I think she knows best what path to use. AND then also mention HVOR dette denne har plass.

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
911 comments

replied 1 year ago

I'm not sure contacting SJ will help, reading the post (which misses out this single most important piece of information) I'd say this was at København Hovedbanegård . But if the poster knew where it was dropped why not get station staff to retrieve it before leaving?