Userpic

Travel18
Traveller
4 comments

Posted 1 year ago

Hi dear I have purchased an online ticket DB
traveling 09.09.2022 Budapesht to Cologne
unfortunately I have to change the date of my trip, I am entering my order number TNP86T that was given by online ticket but the DB app says it's wrong number , it says that has to be 9 digits but on online ticket only 6 , TNP86T , please help me Thank you for your time

Follow this topic
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
587 comments

replied 1 year ago

In an E-mail confirmation of myself I see also a reservationnumber of 14 digits. Maybe they mean that.

Userpic

Travel18
Traveller
4 comments

replied 1 year ago

No they're asking for 9 digits order number but mine is TNP86T , that's all I've got on my online ticket.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
587 comments

replied 1 year ago

Beside that ticket, you also received an invoice at that e-mail. There is the number they need.

Userpic

Travel18
Traveller
4 comments

replied 1 year ago

TNP86T that's all I've got please check attached below

Attachment Image
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
587 comments

replied 1 year ago

At the bottom it says click --> here. Maybe it's there. (I don't app myself)

Userpic

Travel18
Traveller
4 comments

replied 1 year ago

404 error, can't open it only way to call them, Arend7 thank you for your time appreciate your help

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 1 year ago

Hi!

Use https://fahrkarten.bahn.de/privatkunde/buchungsrueckschau/brs_auftrag_details.post?lang=de&country=DEU#stay and enter order nummer and last name.
I just checked with a booking of my own, it works.
I dont use the app so cant help there.

Flo

Userpic

Travel18
Traveller
4 comments

replied 1 year ago

I sent my cancellation request by e-mail to fahrkartenservice@bahn.de. /ni it did the work finally they've cancelled it and I have rebooked new ticket Thank you guys for all your help . Regards