Userpic

aspiemelly
Traveller
6 comments

Posted 15 years ago

Hi
Does anyone know a clean/safe hostel/hotel near Camp Nou in Barcelona? I'm making a footballtrip to Spain (maybe Portugal/France) and Italy, so not really into the party/city scene. It doesn't have to be a hostel, hotels, appt, etc will work too as long as the price don't get out of hand.

Any ideas?
Melly

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9332 comments

replied 15 years ago

hej ...

directly close (600m) to [b]Camp Nou[/b] I know only one good hostel: [b]Sant Jordi Les Corts Hostel[/b] - [u]https://rail.cc/en/barcelona/accommodation/c[/u]

and an other one which I really can recommend for its good ratings (price, cleanliness, the staff and so on) is the [b]Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel[/b] - [u]https://rail.cc/en/barcelona/accommodation/c[/u] - (the same company like the one mentioned above).
when using the metro, you do not have to change:
[b]L5 (blue line)[/b]: Badal (close to Camp Nou: 200m) - Sants EstaciĆ³ (main railway station SANTS) - Diagonal (the hostel)

in both hostels you will get a bed in a clean and save dorm for EUR 20 per night - that's a good price for Barcelona. make a reservation in advance for the summer months. and when visiting both hotels by the links above, there are also maps of the locations within Barcelona attached.

have fun and a good football game!! Peter :)

Userpic

aspiemelly
Traveller
6 comments

replied 15 years ago

I noticed that the smallest rooms where double-mixed. I'm not sure I'd like to share with a male when traveling alone. Is it possible to either request a female roommate, or pay for both beds and get a private room?

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9332 comments

replied 15 years ago

it is no problem to pay for two persons and have the room for you alone !! :)
often it is no problem to ask for a women only room... but if they are full, it is possible to have a man with you in your room - if you do not want to pay the two beds. as they want to make money...