Userpic

FC
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 1 year ago

I bought tickets on line RV 3025 (from Milan centrale to Genova Brignole) and RV 3273 (from Genova Brignole to Levanto). There is one change at Genova Brignole. May I know how to go about changing platforms in Genova Brignole because I have only 15 minutes to do that.? And I am not informed which platform to get to RV 3273. Do you have any videos to show the locations of platforms? My tickets do not have seat numbers and carriage allocated, does that mean free seating? I hope I can get my answers soon as I will be travelling soon. Thank you.

Follow this topic
Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
857 comments

replied 1 year ago

They are not lines, they are train numbers. They will be shown on displays at stations like flights at airports and these will say which platform to go to. RV means fast regional train, no reservations are given and it is free seating. Check the instrcutons with the tickets, they may need to be stamped at a machine before leaving Milan.

Userpic

FC
Traveller
1 comments

replied 1 year ago

Hi Mistersteve thank you for your info. Online means I bought tickets via trenitalia website and the tickets are sent to me by email. When I get off the RV3025 at Genova Brignole do I have to run back to the lobby station and to look for the screen displays RV3273 platform? Or does Milan Central also display connecting trains platforms? Thank you