Userpic

kemenceferenc
Traveller
4 comments

Posted 1 year ago

Hi! With my Interrail pass I added a Sighisoara-Budapest train(NT 346), but I cant find a place to book a seat reservation, which is required. Thank you for your help!

Follow this topic
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
586 comments

replied 1 year ago

With your interrail account :
https://www.interrail.eu/en/book-reservations?ol=SIGHISOARA+%28ROMANIA%29&ov=005331217&dl=BUDAPEST+%28HUNGARY%29&dv=005510009&vl=&vv=&t=1660738635549&ar=false&rt=&tt=&mc=&mct=0#/login

Userpic

kemenceferenc
Traveller
4 comments

replied 1 year ago

But they want to send it with post and its said that it will not arrive in time.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
586 comments

replied 1 year ago

Then ask the train company itself E-mail: petitii@cfrcalatori.ro

Userpic

kemenceferenc
Traveller
4 comments

replied 1 year ago

Ok, thank you very much!

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1328 comments

replied 1 year ago

Will have no sense-no answer
You do that in time honored local tradition by yourself IN the gare=station-as anyone does. Young people may be annoyed or amused or perplexed it cannot all be on their holy fone. There have been several remarks however on the main forum community.eurail, that as they are not used at all to the new mobile passes that they do not accept them

Userpic

kemenceferenc
Traveller
4 comments

replied 1 year ago

In fact I was IN the station, and they said that they cant give me a reservation without a ticket.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
586 comments

replied 1 year ago

You said you have an interrail pass. That is the ticket.

Userpic

kemenceferenc
Traveller
4 comments

replied 1 year ago

Sorry, without buying a ticket from them, the CFR.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
586 comments

replied 1 year ago

I don't believe that. If you have a valid interrail pass, than you have a valid ticket and should therefore get a valid reservation. There have to be some kind of misunderstanding here. Maybe a badly informed counter clerk.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
586 comments

replied 1 year ago

Try the telephone https://www.cfrcalatori.ro/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Statii-unde-se-asig-informatii-telef-v09.08.2022.pdf. "doar când casiera nu vinde bilete" it sais (only when the cashier is not selling tickets)