Userpic

jp776
Traveller
2 comments

Posted 1 year ago

Moin.
Mein erstes Interrailticket - digital und in der App eingetragen.
Ich will von Norddeutschland über München nach Slowenien.
Mit dem, was ich über die Interrail-App buchen kann, habe ich 15 Min Umsteigezeit in München - das erscheint mir zu kurz und sportlich, vor allem bei einer Verspätung.
Wenn ich das verlängern will, muß ich zwei Farten eingeben - eine bis München und dann eine zweite ab München, so komme ich auf 1h Umsteigezeit.
Jetzt die Frage - ist das so möglich oder gibt das Probleme, da ja nur eine Fahrt in D bei der Ausreise möglich ist?
Danke!

Follow this topic
Userpic

jp776
Traveller
2 comments

replied 1 year ago

Oder reicht es, wenn ich die Fahrt manuell eintrage?
Da kann man dann nur die Abfahrtszeit hier vor Ort und die Ankunftszeit in Slowenien eintragen.
???
Danke

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1335 comments

replied 1 year ago

With old style paper-pas-can buy at DB instantly-this was no problem.
You did not specify which trains-as its the overnight then you are indeed in trouble if you miss that.
The new style mobile pass gives you 2 days you can also use in home country=days, not trips. Does not matter how many trains-though some old-style conductors on DB also check if its a direct route-not Umweg/ZickZack usw. to leave DE. DB/ICE is always, always verspaetet. The next train out to Salzburg is 1 hr later-but onward to SLO certainly the wait is much longer then.

Userpic

jp776
Traveller
2 comments

replied 1 year ago

Thanks for the answer.
I found it by myself too that the days are counting, not the amount of trains one is using at one day.
It is no overnight train. I checked also with https://www.zugfinder.net/ and it seems to be advised to have at least one hour for changing trains.
In addition the ICE 503 seems to be more on schedule than the ICE 1003 - there even a short delay would be crucial.