Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

Posted 1 year ago

Hello to all,

Can anyone help me out...
I have planned and completed a trip Paris. Now I want to use the 2 remaining travel diaries for another trip.

How do I get a new ticket for the new trip?
The trip is to be done on two days in the country.
I can add the Journey to my Paris trip, but I do not get a ticket for it.

Thank you and greetings
Alexander

Attachment Image
Follow this topic
Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
911 comments

replied 1 year ago

that looks odd. Why does it says 4/4 Travel Days and 2/2 Outbound/inbound days used??? Do you live in France? Where did you travel on the first 2 days?

Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Hej,

I live in Germany, have planned on the pass first my France trip and carried out on 2 days (round trip).
Before the ticket expires on 24.06.2022, I wanted to travel again.
To do this, I first created another trip and then wanted to add my trips. This worked, but I could not link the trip to/with my pass, so I added the new trip, in the form of additional journeys, to the existing trip (France).
On the previous "expired" pass, the upcoming trips do show up, but the "ticket" field does not.
Can't get any further here.

Attached is a picture of my child's passport, where I have not yet added any additional trips, except for the completed France trip.

Attachment Image
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 year ago

I noticed this on my app also (think it's a bug). It disappeared when I deleted all the future trips and renewed it.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 year ago

And turn it off inbetween.

Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Hej arend,

I have done it.
Deleted - Both in the „Pass“ and under the „Trip“
Then restarted the app and performed the following steps under „Pass“.

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Sorry, got confused with the upload

Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Again.

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

..and that’s all..

Attachment Image
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 year ago

The last button at 20 june is not orange, and therefor not activated. You should shift it to orange.

Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Isn‘t possible.
See attach.

The explanation follows. Does it mean I have to make a new trip and combine my pass with them?

„…When travelling with an Interrail Global Pass (as a resident of Europe), you can use one travel day to leave your country of residence (outbound journey) and one travel day to return (inbound journey). You can use these two journeys in your home country when using travel days at any point in your Pass’s validity. Note: your country of residence was selected at the time of purchase, and you can find the details on the back of your Pass (tap the “i” button when viewing your Pass) in ‘My Pass’.
When adding a journey or leg to your Pass to travel in your country of residence, you’ll be prompted to use one of these two journeys. Once you’ve used your outbound and inbound journeys: you’ll not be able to add an additional journey or leg to your Pass to travel on trains in your home country. You are required to be online to add these journeys to your Pass.…“

Attachment Image
Userpic

IkManziz
Traveller
17 comments

replied 1 year ago

Ok. Problem solve.
When I use traveling within my country and use the I bound/outbound, I can’t travel in my residence anymore, but in other countries..makes no sense for me, but ok..
Damn it! But that‘s life! Even know more after it happens.

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
911 comments

replied 1 year ago

What do you mean it makes no sense? The rule is very clear, you have one outbund and one inbound in your country of residence. You have used them so now have to pay to get back to the border if you want to travel again. This is why I asked why it said 2/2 used because I looked like the answer as soon as I saw it.