Userpic

seyeon
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 1 year ago

Hello
My friends and I are planning to travel to Germany and Italy this August.
We wanted to book a night train from München to Venice, departing on 06 August, arriving in the morning on the next day.
In the ÖBB site we've found a perfect match, departing in 23:20 and arriving in 08:34, but the ticket was marked as unavailable, including in every other site we could find as well.
It wasn't sold out for sure, it was said that they could not sell it, and displayed it instead.

It would be very grateful if you tell us any other route to book this train, or why it is marked as unavailable although it's not sold out.
We really need the ticket.
Also, if there is a any other way to travel from München to Venice at night, please let me know.

Thank you. Hope you have a great day

Follow this topic
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 year ago

Try Deutsche Bahn tel. +49302970. The train starts in Germany.

Userpic

Alf
Traveller
2 comments

replied 1 year ago

There are major works on that route this summer so tickets may not be available on your preferred date or it may just be full. In case it is full, please come back to the ÖBB booking page before 15 days left until departure as that is the limit for full refund.

Userpic

Alf
Traveller
2 comments

replied 1 year ago

There is an ÖBB NJ to Rome at 20.10 changing in Padova at five in the morning search and buy at https://tickets.oebb.at/

Attachment Image