Userpic

Julia1104
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 1 year ago

Hello, I booked a reservation from London to Paris via my interrail account . I got a confirmation email and my credit card was charged. The booking also is shown in my interrail account. So far so good. Unfortunately the confirmation Email did not contain the reserved tickets as an attachemant just the paiment confirmation. Also the tickets are not available for download in my interrail account. I can SEE the booking, but the download button is missing. The support did not answer yet. Any idea how to react? My first reservation from Germany to London worked without problems. But now I am not daring to reserve a further train (Paris to Florence) as I am scared not to receive the tickets. Is this a common problem?
Auch nochmal auf Deutsch: Ich habe eine Zugreservierung von London nach Paris über meinen Interrail account gebucht. Ich bekam auch eine Reservierungsbestätigung und meine Kreditkarte wurde belastet. Auch in meinem Interrail Konto wird die Buchung angezeigt. So weit so gut. Leider hingen die Tickets der Bestätigungsmail nicht an, obwohl der Text in der Mail sagt, dass die Tickets im Anhang sind! Auch im Interrailkonto sind die Tickest nicht herunterladbar, da der Downloadbutton fehlt. Meine erste Reservierung von Deutschland nach London hat problemlos funktioniert. Jetzt wage ich es natürlich gerade nicht, eine weitere Buchung zu platzieren, da ich Angst habe, dass die Tickets wieder nicht ankommen. Ist das ein bekanntes Problem. Leider stellt sich der Support tot.....

Einer eine Idee?!

LG, Julia

Follow this topic
Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 year ago

“ We are experiencing an extremely high volume of customer contacts at this time. For this reason, we may take longer than usual to respond”, they say. Doesn’t surprise me. It’s a symptom of companies where a lot of things are going wrong or give information in a complicated way. In the worst case scenario you don’t get an answer (and nobody on this site knows a better solution), go to an information desk at a bigger train station in your neighbourhood and ask them.
Or you can ask your money back at your credit card bank.

Userpic

Julia1104
Traveller
1 comments

replied 1 year ago

Thanks for your reply. I still give them a couple of days. Hopefull they will send the tickets. I just thought that this might be a common problen and others experienced the same and had a solution at had. And money back is the last option, as I still need to go to Paris that day. It is so easy to find accomodation and sooooo difficult and complicated to book seat reservations, just because the tools dont work properly. A pity. I am travelling with a nine year old, so things definitely should work. I cant sleep at train stations or do other experimental things because I dont get a reservation.... ;-)

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 1 year ago

Hi Julia.
Du kannst die Eurostar Reservierungen von London nach Paris auch via B-Europe oder ACPRail kaufen. Reservierungen sind nicht zwingend notwendig über die Interrail Seite.

B-Europe: https://rail.shop/beurope/reservation

ACPRail: https://rail.shop/acprail/reservation

Hoffentlich bekommst du eine Antwort.

https://rail.cc/interrail-train-reservation/eurostar/78

Viele Grüße, Peter :)