Userpic

samtang
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 1 year ago

I want to go to Poland. I don't know if there is still a train from Minsk to Warsaw. If there is no direct way, is there any other way. Thank you.

Follow this topic
Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1334 comments

replied 1 year ago

You are not Byelorus?
From what I´ve checked NO more trains over the border PL-BY at all.
When using a polish booking site-like e-podroznik, it showed a few direct BUStrips, 1 by day and the other all overnite, all by EuroBus. To Central Bus Station in MInsk, so I think these should also go other way-you have to go there and ask/buy ticket. you will also of course have to confirm Poland will let you enter, and I have really no idea how the situation at the border is for now. This is becse BY is also part of the many sanctions that are now in force agaisnt Russia for its war in Ukrayna. IF at busstation you cannot book for WAW, then ask about Vilnius/LT, as from there plenty of buses to WAW-but again no trains. I assume you are foreign and want to get out??

Userpic

samtang
Traveller
1 comments

replied 1 year ago

Thank you very much my dear friend. Yes you are right , I'm Chinese who is study master degree in Belarus. I'm graduating in October, but it's hard to go back to China. The air tickets are sold out, so I must go to Poland, and a friend can apply for a work visa for me.
I found have two way to poland. One is by airfly other is train. I like travel and free life that Europe is suitable for me.