Userpic

Adrien12
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 2 years ago

Hello,
We are a couple and we wanted to make a reservation of a private cabin for 2 but unfortunately there are sold out. So we wanted to make a reservation of a private 3 beds cabin but on the sj.se website, there is no reduction for this type of cabin. Why is there no reduction ? How can we have reduction for this cabin ?

Follow this topic
Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1333 comments

replied 2 years ago

As for now the contract to run this overnight trains is by VY.se. VY is the norwegian train comp. Try their own site.
It is not clear to me what/why you think you are entitled to reduction. IF you maybe mean you have a pass (EUrail or Inter), then quite often a separate REServation must be done in person at a counter or via the fone and explaining your situation.
Note: a portion of this train comes from Lulea, a swedish town in the far north and joined at Boden-the main night section is from Boden down south. Maybe try if you can find that REServ from Boden and use sitting cars Narvik-Boden.

Userpic

Adrien12
Traveller
1 comments

replied 2 years ago

Thanks for your answer.
Sorry I forgot to precise that we have each an interrail pass. So this is why I ask for the reduction. The interrail pass must provide to us some reductions on the train but it doesn't work on the SJ website for the private cabin.
I also tried the VY website, but we can't enter our interrail pass, so we can't have reduction.

I also tried from Boden and it's the same problem.

Do you have others solutions ? If no, I will try to call them and explain the situation.
Thanks again !

Userpic

AnnaB
Traveller
5 comments

replied 1 year ago

Have you selected Interrail/Eurrail as Customer Card and the Pass Cover Number at the SJ website?

Attachment Image