Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

Posted 15 years ago

hi all,

pretty much new to this interrail traveling and getting really hyped up planning my journey out bit by bits. this travelling trip probably be the only time we will be travelling through central europe so we are trying to see as much as possible rather than spending too long at one place. (i am sure if i like the place i will definitely return sometime in the future.) anyway here goes my route:

England -> Copenhagen (2 nights) -> Berlin (2 nights) -> Prague (2 nights) -> Krakow (2 nights) ->Vienna (2 nights) -> Bratislava (day trip) -> Budapest (2 nights) -> Zegreb (2 nights) -> Ljubliana (day trip) -> Venice (2 nights) -> Rome (2 nights) -> Pisa (day trip) -> Milan (2 nights) -> Geneve (1 night) -> Paris (2 nights) -> Luxembourg (1 night) -> Brussels (2 nights) -> Amsterdam (2 nights) -> England

It is a very packed trip but i would say i have a quite detailed plan on train, train times, hostels, local cost of living and stuff. anything you think i need to take into account for? (i have also taken the reservation and overnight train costs as well)

any comments please?

sorry for the long post.

Michael

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 15 years ago

hej Michael ...
a big tour but I think it is okay if you only want to find cities and places which you will then visit in detail in the future. :)
but never forget... after one week of travel you will need a bit of time to relax ... and with a stay of only one or two days in a city, you will only see the tourist areas ... but I think it is okay for the reason you mentioned. :)
and also a good way to save costs for hostels are the night trains in Eastern Europe (which you also want to use)... details are in the country topics here at the forum (but I ma sure you already saw them) ... so a good plan for a big tour !! have fun, Peter :)