Userpic

Salaz
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 2 years ago

Hi guys, hope you're good.

I'm about to travel to Norway from Spain (I'm from Colombia), but I don't know which documents do I have to give to the officer border, I mean, if I going to leave Spain by land, do I have to show an entry authorization from Norway to the officer border? Also, the other countries that I have to go through will ask me the entry authorization?

Documents that I already have:
Passport
Hotel
Money
Returning flight from Norway to Spain and then to Colombia.

Thank you so much!

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 2 years ago

Hi!

Since you are from Colombia you normally should not need a Schengen visa; you can stay 90 days within 180 days in the Schengen area (this includes all the countries you would pass through up and including Norway).
Have you already been staying in Spain for a longer period? Do you have any kind of authorization for Spain? If so, it shouldnt be a problem to make your trip with your Colombian passport plus any extra authorization (ie work permit) for Spain.

Flo

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1324 comments

replied 2 years ago

Ola! Currently the COVID regulations are far, far more an issue as your ID/passpt. Do check them-you may need to make advance online registration. Also its quite a long trip-be it by train or bus or both, and all the way you have to wear those masks-in some countries even special medical ones!
You probably will have some checks at borders, and as you may have experienced, your nation has a kind of special reputation for some illegal imports. BUT if you can show youve been in EUR for longer time, this may be less important