Userpic

JanosSteinhausen
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 2 years ago

I try to reservate a train from Cologne to Cannes on the interrail Web-site but every time i try, i get this "Please select one or more travellers to continue.".
I really dont know how or where i can fix this and would appreciate ever help i can get
Thank you Janos

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 2 years ago

Hi Janos!

When do you want to travel? What route?
If you have specific problems with the Interrail reservation service you should contact their support directly.

Flo

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1335 comments

replied 2 years ago

In this case the route you want is indeed all important. I suspect you go for the very expensive-for IR- Thalys to Paris first-well thats near impossible with Interrail. Better to buy a normal advance ticket if you really want that. The link into the site that says to help you with REServations with IR is very often broke and support on it is minimal to nil. Better use something else
The obligatory REServations on TGV in FR on SNCF depend on hat type of Interrail you hold-if its old style paper, can now only do IN FR on the automats. But it appears you are young and stuck with everything on the fone-in that case use that.
OR-if you are not using IR and the trip is planned far ahead-see if the low-cost OUi-GO trains from SNCF may offer some good fares for the date. IR is not valid on them and its much like RyanWizzAir planes with all those hassles of check in etc.
The other, more slow, more changes, route is via Switserland-then via Geneva into FR and can do with trains without RES nearly all the way. In that case split up the route in sections for advice on times etc.